A much-loved newborn essential.
THIS IS AN OUTLET ITEM AND IS, THEREFORE, A FINAL SALE. Please see our Refunds & Exchanges information for more details. OUTLET items are also not eligible for Prestige Points redemptions and/or other discounts (no further discounts and/or codes apply). Thank you for your understanding!
Some babies LOVE to be swaddled and others won't have a bar of it, and that's where sleep gowns come to the rescue. The Nature Baby Merino Sleeping Gown is an excellent alternative to keep baby nice and snug without the restrictiveness of swaddling that some babies hate.
Sleeping gowns keep little feet tucked in and warm with a soft drawstring opening at the bottom, which also allows for super-easy nappy changes through the night. Built-in fold-down mittens at the cuff keep those tiny little hands warm and also keep those baby razor blades at bay, protecting that precious little face!
Made from super-soft and breathable merino wool, a delicate fabric that's perfect for the first few weeks of life.
Available in: June's Garden, Light Grey Marl, and Posey Blossom
Sizes Available: Newborn, 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, and 6-12 Months
- Made from certified ZQ merino (ensuring the highest standards of animal welfare, environmental care, and social responsibility)
- Drawstring at legs for easy nappy changes
- Fold-down mitts on cuffs to prevent scratches and keep hands warm
- Available in sizes from newborn to 12 months
- Excellent alternative to swaddling