Once upon a time, a simple story...
To celebrate Sophie the Giraffe's 60th anniversary, the Sophie community collaborated to create the Sophie the Giraffe "Sophie by Me" Limited Edition collector's edition baby teether. Still made from 100% natural rubber, the top five designs were submitted and voted upon ... here's the winner!
Since her creation in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has wowed over 50 million babies (and parents!) worldwide with her natural beauty and charm, and her retro style has ensured that she has remained fashionable for over 60 years.
Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree, Sophie’s flexible, renewable, natural materials and non-toxic paint mean she is a safe and natural teething toy for your little one.
Sophie the Giraffe is specifically designed to stimulate all five of a baby’s senses. She is slender, flexible and soft, and your baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Loveable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when squeezed, which stimulates hearing and helps your baby to understand the link between cause and effect. She is perfect for soothing sore gums when teething. Your child will love Sophie!
Suitable for 0+ months.
- Special limited edition Sophie the Giraffe natural rubber teether toy
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe on & chew
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints
- Stimulating to baby's senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums
- Sophie the Giraffe is phthalate-Free with no vinyl (no-PVC!)
- 17 cm tall (7")
- Comes in a gift box
- Made in France