A biodegradable lunch companion.
THIS IS AN OUTLET ITEM AND IS, THEREFORE, A FINAL SALE. Please see our Refunds & Exchanges information for more details. OUTLET items are also not eligible for Prestige Points redemptions and/or other discounts (no further discounts and/or codes apply). Thank you for your understanding!
The adorable and eco-friendly Beatrix New York Biodegradable Bento Boxes are made from natural rice husk fibre; not plastic. That means they're biodegradable! If buried in a landfill, they will take about 90 days to break down, versus sitting around for hundreds of years like plastic.
These bad-boys seal up air-tight to keep lunch and snacks fresh and clean. They've got a removable divider so you can keep food separate for any picky eaters, as well as a removable elastic strap to keep the lid extra secure.
To keep it easy for mum and dad, it's dishwasher safe; however, we do recommend hand washing the lid to best preserve the oh-so-cute lid design.
Available in: Juju (Ladybug); Papar (Owl); Percival & Baxter (Dinosaurs); Penelope (Octopus); and Pixel (Robot)
- Made from biodegradable rice husk fibre
- Removable divider allows for flexible lunch options
- Air-tight seal
- Exterior elastic band adds additional protection
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing of the lid is recommended
- Food safe: exceeds all US and EU safety standards
- Test free of PVC, Phthalates, Lead and BPA
- Not suitable for microwave due to organic content of material
- Measures: 16.51 cm x 11.43 cm x 5.08 cm