The Goldi Natureform Pure Rubber Dummy, with its cherry shape, is made of 100% natural rubber and free from harmful plasticizer. Using a soother in a cherry shape, it does not matter which way around they are put in the mouth. The shape of the tip is modelled like a breast nipple, which should prevent nipple confusion for a breastfed baby.
Since the Goldi baby soother is a pure natural product, the pacifiers may be have slightly different colours; however, this does not affect the quality.
The pure natural product is soft, flexible and free of pollutants. The shield is also made entirely out of natural rubber. It is soft and flat, allowing for free movement of the lip and mouth musculature for active and intense activity. Three large vent holes in the shield prevent adhesion, reddening of the skin by the dummy's prolonged contact with saliva, or skin rashes around the mouth. The grip ring is soft and flexible and prevents chafing on the face when the child is in a sleeping position. The straight-grip ring stimulates the gripping reflex.
Natural rubber is a natural material and the perfect basis for hygiene. It provides no breeding ground for germs. The Goldi Natureform Pure Rubber Dummy with cherry shape can be cleaned in a pot of boiling water.
For safety reasons pacifiers should be replaced at the first signs of wear e.g. furrows, scratches, "gumminess", teethmarks or even tiny holes.
Good Stuff to Know:
- Pure natural rubber
- Complies with European Standard EN 1400
- Made in Europe
- No chemical softeners, parabens, PVC or phthalates
- Rubber pacifiers are naturally softer than silicone
- Contains no hormone-disrupting chemicals
- Ingredients are constantly tested by a German-certified institute according to EU Norm. All tested ingredients not only are below the legal limits, but below the limits of quantification.
- Testing according to EN 1400-3: No 2-(Methylmercapto) benzothiazole (2-MBT) & antioxidants, specific migration
- No Heavy metals according to EN 71-3
- No Nitrosamine
For safety reasons, dummies should be replaced every 4-5 weeks or at the first signs of wear e.g. furrows, scratches, "gumminess", teeth marks or even tiny holes.
Available In: 0-3 Months; 3-12 Months; and 12+ Months