Sign up to our mailing list
We are pleased to offer layby on purchases over $100 (after discounts, coupons and loyalty points). To initiate a layby purchase, you must initially pay a 25% deposit, with the remainder of the balance due within 60 days. Instalment payments can be made via bank deposit or credit card, in increments of no less than $20.
To make a purchase via layby, please proceed to the checkout and enter the code LAYBYME. This will give you a 75% discount on your order, leaving only the 25% deposit to pay. To make further payments on your layby account, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Once the final payment has been made, we will ship your order to you. The goods remain the property of Naked Baby until full payment has been received. You are welcome to pay the full outstanding amount at any time to complete your purchase and receive the goods.
The buyer may cancel the layby at any time before taking possession of the goods. The buyer must give Naked Baby notification in writing that you wish to cancel your layby. Please note, however, that a cancellation fee will be incurred if the layby is cancelled by the customer. This fee is 15% and is considered to be an administration fee to cover associated administrative costs, storage costs and loss of value of stock. The cancellation fee will be deducted from any money received, prior to refunding any balance owed. All other costs are refunded with 10 working days, back to the method in which it was paid.
Should you fail to pay the balance within 60 days, the deposit will be forfeited and your layby agreement cancelled. We will, however, contact you prior to cancelling the agreement.
If, for any reason, beyond our control, the goods are no longer available and a suitable substitute cannot be obtained, the layby will be cancelled with no cancellation charge and all monies paid will be refunded immediately.
Once the deposit is paid, there are to be no changes (i.e. no individual items will be removed or added to the layby agreement). The price for the goods is agreed upon from the original invoice and will not be changed. We will not pass any price increases or reductions that may occur due to the nature of price increases or future discount sales or offers.
We will comply with the Layby Sales Act 1971 and the Fair Trading Amendment Act 2013 which came into force 17 June 2014.