The only proven, natural, drug-free way to reduce the pain of teething!
Teething is an incredibly difficult process for infants to endure. Babies can show a variety of different symptoms which can create all sorts of problems. Such symptoms include fever, nappy rash, difficulty sleeping, restlessness, drooling, fire-red cheeks, pain and, of course, endless hours of tears. No parent can stand watching their child go through this! Lucky for you, amber teething necklaces have provided the solution for thousands of babies over many generations.
Bambeado Baby Baltic Amber Necklaces are made from 100%-guaranteed genuine Baltic Amber. Designed with safety in mind, the Bambeado range of jewellery features plastic screw clasps with a screw thread glued into the barrel of the clasp, and knots in between each bead (so that in the event of breakage the whole string of beads will not come apart).
Necklaces are approximately 32 - 34 cm in length. Extensions of 5 cm are available for purchase. Each piece is unique and comes packaged in a natural woven pouch with care and safety instructions provided.
Please note that due to the individuality of the materials used in this product (as well as screen differences), colours may vary slightly in person versus what is viewed on the website.
Good Stuff to Know:
- Bambeado Baby Baltic Amber beads are smooth and round so they are comfortable for your baby's skin
- High-grade amber is used so each bead can easily release natural oils
- Designed with safety in mind - plastic screw clasp and knots in between each bead
- Comes with a 6-month warranty
- Supervision is required at all times for children under 3
Available in 7 Colour Options:
- Dark Cherry
Bambeado jewellery is also available in: Anklets, Bracelets and Premium Necklaces (for a more polished/stylish look).
Safety Advice for Wearing Amber Jewellery:
- Always supervise the infant when wearing the amber necklace
- Remove the amber necklace when the infant is unattended, even if it is only for a short period of time
- Remove the amber necklace while the infant sleeps at day or night
- Do not allow the infant to mouth or chew the necklace
- Seek medical advice if you have concerns about your child’s health and wellbeing