Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge

Bellamy's Organic

$9.00 

  • Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge - Naked Baby Eco Boutique - New Zealand Eco Friendly Organic Baby Products - 1
  • Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge - Naked Baby Eco Boutique - New Zealand Eco Friendly Organic Baby Products - 2
  • Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge - Naked Baby Eco Boutique - New Zealand Eco Friendly Organic Baby Products - 3

This product is currently sold out.

Great for any meal!

Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge is a nutritious choice of organic oats, blended with organic grains, to make a delicious oaty breakfast, lunch or dinner. Simply add water or baby’s usual milk to the soft flakes to make a quick meal for your baby or toddler.  

Try mixing the Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge with fruit and vegetable purees for something a little different. We love it with an organic banana! 

Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge is available in a convenient, resealable pouch, to retain freshness.

With no added salt, sugar, flavours or additives, you can be sure your baby is only getting the natural goodness of organic grains. 

Suitable for 5+ months.

Good Stuff to Know:

  • Suitable from 5 months
  • Easy to prepare
  • Added iron
  • No added sugar or salt 
  • Convenient resealable pouch
  • Made in Australia

Servings/Package: 12

--------------------------------------------------

Ingredients: Organic grains (oats, corn) (83.2%), organic pear juice (16.6%), mineral (iron), vitamin C, herb. Total organic content = 99.8%.

Allergens: Contains gluten.

Share this

Pin Post Plus

Similar Products