Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice

Bellamy's Organic

$9.00 

  • Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice - Naked Baby Eco Boutique - New Zealand Eco Friendly Organic Baby Products - 1
  • Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice - Naked Baby Eco Boutique - New Zealand Eco Friendly Organic Baby Products - 2
  • Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice - Naked Baby Eco Boutique - New Zealand Eco Friendly Organic Baby Products - 3

This product is currently sold out.

Pure, simple and a great start to solid foods.

Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is a pure, simple cereal of soft rice flakes. Mildly flavoured and smooth textured, Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is an ideal way to start your baby on solid foods. It is quickly and easily mixed by simply adding water or baby's usual milk. With added iron, no added salt, sugar, flavours or additives, you can be sure your baby is only getting the natural goodness of organic grains.

For something a little different, why not mix it with some apple puree?

Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is available in a convenient, resealable pouch, to retain freshness. 

Suitable for 4+ months.

Good Stuff to Know:

  • Suitable from 4 months
  • Easy to prepare
  • Added iron
  • No added sugar or salt
  • Convenient resealable pouch
  • Made in Australia

Servings/Package: 18

--------------------------------------------------

Ingredients: Organic rice (brown and white) (98.6%), organic vegetable oil (1.2%), mineral iron, vitamin C, herb.  Total organic ingredients = 99.8%.

Allergens: Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is made with the same equipment as their other cereals; therefore, may contain traces of gluten.

Share this

Pin Post Plus

Similar Products