Excellent for baby-led weaning.
THIS IS AN OUTLET ITEM AND IS, THEREFORE, A FINAL SALE. Please see our Refunds & Exchanges information for more details. OUTLET items are also not eligible for Prestige Points redemptions and/or other discounts (no further discounts and/or codes apply). Thank you for your understanding!
The Bumkins Silicone Chewtensils Baby Utensils are intended for Stage 1 of baby-led weaning - introducing babies to the concept of holding a utensil and feeding themselves. Perfect for dipping into puréed foods, and best for dipping and scooping (versus spearing solid foods).
Made from soft, textured, food-grade silicone that's easy to grip and gentle on tender gums, with bendable heads for safety. The back of the spoon head has sensory bumps to stimulate little gums, and Chewtensils can be chewed on by younger babies before they're ready to transition to silverware.
Available in: Dark Blue, Fuchsia, Grey, Jade, Lavender, Light Blue, Marble, Pink, Purple, Red, and Sage
Suitable for 6+ months.
- Soft, textured, food-grade silicone Chewtensil Baby Utensils
- Great for baby-led weaning
- Perfect for dipping into puréed foods, and best for dipping and scooping (versus spearing solid foods)
- Soft, textured silicone that's easy to grip and gentle on tender gums
- Sensory bumps to stimulate little gums - great for chewing
- BPA-free, BPS-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, cadmium-free, and lead-free
- CPSIA compliant
- Dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Approximately 7.6 cm x 3.2 xm
Please do not leave child unattended with Chewtensils. Discard if damaged or torn.