Green Kid Glass Bottles
$35.00 was $40.00
This variant is currently sold out
Revolutionary, eco-friendly and modern approach to baby and child feeding gear!
Made from specially toughened Borosilicate glass, the Green Kid Glass Bottle is a non-leaching, BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free and toxin-free alternative to plastic feeding bottles. Add to that the food-grade silicone sleeve to prevent bumps, knocks and shocks, as well as an ergonomic design and retro styling, and you have the ultimate feeding solution for modern parents everywhere! The Green Kid motto is "Zero.Plastic", so there are absolutely no plastic parts on their bottles - even the teats and bottle lids are made from silicone.
Green Kid bottles are compatible with most leading teat and sippy spout brands. This makes for a seamless transition, should you wish to cross over from a plastic bottle - just use your existing teat!
Good Stuff to Know:
- 1 x 300 ml Glass Bottle
- 1 x Slow-Flow Silicone Teat (Medium Flow, Fast Flow and Toddler Sippy Teats available separately)
- 1 x Plastic Cap
- 1 x Silicone Sleeve
- Made from specially toughened Borosilicate glass to better withstand bumps and knocks
- BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
- Included slow-flow teat is suitable from birth. Made from food-grade safety silicone.
- Wide neck for smooth airflow and colic reduction
- Silicone bottle sleeve designed to fit Green Kid Glass Bottle snugly; made from food-grade silicone:
- Prevents bumps, knocks and shocks to your Green Kid glass baby bottle
- Provides insulation for hot or cold liquids
- Helps little hands to grip and prevents burning
- Circular cut-outs for extra grip and tactile enhancement
- NO PLASTIC contact with baby's milk or water
- Green Kid Glass Bottles have a LONGER PRODUCT LIFE:
- Converts to a sippy bottle by changing the teat (sold separately)
- Sippy teats are made from 100% food-grade silicone and are extra thick to prevent leaking
- Sippy teat is wide-neck and suitable from 6 months of age; thick and soft (perfect for teething gums!)
- Green Kid products meet all relevant FDA requirements and are tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
Available in: Blue, Grey and Pink
Notes on Use:
- Electronic and instant bottle warmers may be used, following the manufacturer's guidelines, OR fill a ceramic cup/jug half way with boiling water. Place your Green Kid Glass Bottle with milk in the heated water for 1-2 minutes. Heat will transfer through the glass.
- We recommend that you do not pour liquids above 38 degrees into the bottle.
Notes on Cleaning:
- All bottle parts and teats may be washed with mild detergent and warm water.
- All parts are dishwasher and electric steriliser safe.
Notes on Safety:
- Non-leaching, BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free glass.
- Although toughened glass, this bottle is still breakable and should, therefore, only be used under adult supervision. Only allow children to hold their own bottle if seated.
About Green Kid:
Founded in 2010 by parent-team Annelize Geldenhuys, Jackie Lowe and Shannon Lowe, Green Kid was created out of the desire to bring a 100% safe solution to the concerning problems posed by using plastic baby bottles to feed their children. Armed with the knowledge of the hidden dangers found in most baby bottles, they set out to find a revolutionary, eco-friendly and modern approach to baby and child feeding gear.
And so, Green Kid was born!