Green Kid Stainless Steel Bottles
$35.00 was $40.00
This variant is currently sold out
Revolutionary, eco-friendly and modern approach to baby and child feeding gear!
Made from 100% 18/8 Stainless Steel, the Green Kid Stainless Steel Bottle is the non-leaching, BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free and toxin-free alternative to plastic feeding bottles. Add to that the lightweight, unbreakable nature of stainless steel as well as an ergonomic design and retro styling, and you have the ultimate feeding solution for modern parents everywhere! The Green Kid motto is "Zero.Plastic", so there are absolutely no plastic parts on their bottles - even the teats and bottle lids are made from silicone.
Green Kid bottles are compatible with most leading teat and sippy spout brands. This makes for a seamless transition, should you wish to cross over from a plastic bottle - just use your existing teat!
Good Stuff to Know:
- 1 x 270 ml Stainless Steel Bottle
- 1 x Slow-Flow Silicone Teat (Medium Flow, Fast Flow and Toddler Sippy Teats available separately)
- 1 x Plastic Cap
- 1 x Silicone Sleeve
- Made from grade 18/8 stainless steel (also known as grade 304 stainless steel), unlike many inexpensive stainless steel bottles that are made from unspecified composition steel or alloys. This steel is known for its antibacterial properties.
- BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free.
- Included slow-flow teat is suitable from birth. Made from food-grade safety silicone.
- Wide neck for smooth airflow and colic reduction
- Internal volume markers for easy measuring
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Silicone band has bumps for extra grip and tactile enhancement; prevents burning
- Unbreakable nature of stainless steel
- NO PLASTIC contact with baby's milk or water
- Green Kid Stainless Steel Bottles have a LONGER PRODUCT LIFE:
- Converts to a sippy bottle by changing the teat (sold separately)
- Sippy teats are made from 100% food-grade silicone and are extra thick to prevent leaking
- Sippy teat is wide-neck and suitable from 6 months of age; thick and soft (perfect for teething gums!)
- Green Kid products meet all relevant FDA requirements and are tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
Available in: Big Apple Green, Boston Blue and Miami Pink
Notes on Use:
- Electronic and instant bottle warmers may be used, following the manufacturer's guidelines, OR fill a ceramic cup/jug half way with boiling water. Place your Green Kid Stainless Steel Bottle with milk in the heated water for 1-2 minutes. Heat will transfer through the steel.
- Steel is a good indicator of temperature. If it's too hot to hold, it's too hot to drink!
- We recommend that you do not pour liquids above 38 degrees into the bottle.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE
Notes on Cleaning:
- All bottle parts and teats may be washed with mild detergent and warm water.
- All parts are dishwasher and electric steriliser safe.
Notes on Safety:
- Non-leaching, BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free stainless steel.
Always check the teats are fully intact before use and change monthly.
About Green Kid:
Founded in 2010 by parent-team Annelize Geldenhuys, Jackie Lowe and Shannon Lowe, Green Kid was created out of the desire to bring a 100% safe solution to the concerning problems posed by using plastic baby bottles to feed their children. Armed with the knowledge of the hidden dangers found in most baby bottles, they set out to find a revolutionary, eco-friendly and modern approach to baby and child feeding gear.
And so, Green Kid was born!