Jack N' Jill Buzzy Brush Musical Electrical Toothbrush
This product is currently sold out.
Brushing is fun along to the Original Buzzy instructional song.
- 3+ Years (adults can use this too!)
- Super gentle rotary action
- Super soft Dupont Nylon bristles
- Recycled and recyclable ABS (non-toxic) handle
- BPA, PVC and phthalate free (of course!)
- Replaceable head
- Freestanding for hygiene
- Sing along with Buzzy's original instructional song
- 3 modes with memory function means that Buzzy will revert to the setting used previously
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)
- To insert/remove batteries, pull firmly on the base of Buzzy Brush. It's a tight fit, so mum or dad may have to help!
- Settings: Mode 1 - Musical Audio Track; Mode 2 - Spoken Instructional Prompts; Mode 3 - Silent
- 2-minute auto shut-off in all modes
- Comes with 6 adorable bubble stickers so your little one can truly make it their own
- 3 month warranty
Suitable for 3+ years.
Buzzy Brush Troubleshooting Guide:
Buzzy requires 2 x AA batteries (not included) to operate. To insert batteries, remove base section of Buzzy by pulling firmly down (this may require some force due to the silicone seal inside).
Only use ALKALINE batteries.
- Check that batteries have adequate life.
- Check that batteries have been installed and polarity is correct. If necessary, remove and re-fit batteries and base section.
If Buzzy will not turn off:
- Polarity of batteries may be incorrect. Remove base and check.
- Orientation of base section bay may be incorrect. Remove base section and make sure that the visible battery symbol is facing the front of the toothbrush handle.
If Buzzy sings, but the head does not rotate:
- Remove toothbrush head (pull out the handle) and re-fit.
- Make sure there is no damage to rotating head (e.g. from biting/chewing).
- Make sure toothbrush head is clean (toothpaste residue can build up inside).
- Install replacement head.