A simple and beautiful eco teether.
THIS IS AN OUTLET ITEM AND IS, THEREFORE, A FINAL SALE. Please see our Refunds & Exchanges information for more details. OUTLET items are also not eligible for Prestige Points redemptions and/or other discounts (no further discounts and/or codes apply). Thank you for your understanding!
The Lion + Lamb Natural Wood Teether is a simple and beautiful eco-friendly, natural wood teether. Specially designed to relieve delicate sore gums when teething, they're also a wonderful keepsake item for you and your bub to cherish forever.
Made from beech wood, a solid, hard timber that's naturally antibacterial and won't splinter. They're 100% certified non-toxic and are hand-sanded to a smooth finish. Each teether is left unpolished, uncoated and untreated, making them a great option for skin sensitivities and possible allergies - they're as natural as it gets!
Bunny Teether features crochet ears, made from 100% natural undyed cotton. You can remove the crochet section, wet it and freeze to help numb and soothe tender gums and comfort your teething baby.
Thick and durable. Easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth and leave to air dry. Comes hand packed in a drawstring calico bag, making it a great option for gifting.
Available in: Bunny, Camel and Peace Sign
- Natural wood teether
- Designed to relieve delicate sore gums when teething
- Made from beech wood (naturally anti-bacterials)
- Hand-sanded to a smooth finish
- Unpolished, uncoated and untreated (great for skin sensitivities and possible allergies)
- Thick and durable; won't splinter
- Bunny features crochet ears that can be removed, wet and frozen for further teething relief
- A great gift - comes in a drawstring calico bag