Add a little pop of funk.
The Little Flock of Horrors Merino Wool Little Pop Cardigan is the perfect transition piece for your kiddo's wardrobe. A cool, easy throw-on-and-go little sweater, it's awesome for layering over top of t-shirts, tops and dresses. Made from 100% New Zealand merino terry, it's got fun geometric wooden buttons and hand-drawn designs to make this a cardi as unique as your little. The cozy waistband and ribbed cuff give this not-so-basic-black cardigan a gorgeous finish.
Merino wool is a breathable fabric that absorbs moisture, making it the perfect choice for wee ones (as it takes them a while to get temperature regulation all worked out). It helps keep them cool when it's warm, and warm when it's cool!
Available in:Black Trees (Black with White Trees) and Meow (Black with Pink Cats)
Sizes Available: 6-12 Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 2-3 Years and 4-5 Years
- Made from 100% New Zealand merino wool terry
- Hand-drawn pattern screenprint
- Ribbed cuff and cozy waistband
- 4 wooden buttons
- Naturally breathable and moisture controlling (without all the nasty chemicals)
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial and microbial (no stinky kids!)
- Very easy to wash and dry
- Soft, smooth and fine fabric (think more soft t-shirt than scratchy wool)
- 100% natural, biodegradable, renewable and sustainable
THIS IS AN OUTLET ITEM AND IS, THEREFORE, A FINAL SALE. Please see our Refunds & Exchanges information for more details.