Moltex Mini Nappies - Size 2 (3-6 kg) - 3-Pack (132 Nappies)
$90.45 was $100.50
This product is currently sold out.
Natural. Biodegradable. GMO free. Chlorine-free. Not tested on animals. Recyclable packaging. Kid safe. Parent approved.
Moltex nature no. 1 nappies are the leading eco nappy in Australia. Not only do they have excellent eco credentials, but they are the front runners for absorption and fit, and excellent for children with sensitive skin or those suffering from eczema. In fact, Moltex was so confident of their performance, they conducted their own experiment to show you just how well they compare against other eco nappies and a leading conventional nappy.
This is a great opportunity for new mums to experience the advantages of Moltex. They contain biodegradable material and are 100% chlorine-free. Made from 50% renewable resources from controlled cultivation, the Moltex nature no. 1 nappies have fantastic absorption and fit.
There are other eco nappies available – some of which are described on various websites as being “biodegradable”. There is no such thing as a 100% biodegradable nappy. However, the Moltex nature no. 1 nappy is the closest you will get to it.
Moltex's nature no. 1 nappies do not need to be added to landfill sites. The inner contents of the nappy have proven to breakdown to make excellent compost within 8-10 weeks in a wormery. The minimum super-absorbent material used in the nappy gives excellent water retention properties to the compost.
Good Stuff to Know:
- 100% biodegradable outer lining
- 100% chlorine-free bleached absorbent core
- Always dry to the touch - 3-layered no. 1 absorber for rapid liquid absorption
- Added tea leaf extracts bind odours
- Ultra-soft non-woven cover is made of 40% renewable raw materials
- 40% biodegradable inner lining
- Elastic waistbands ensure perfect fit
- Completely breathable clothing protection film (noticeably gentle to the skin)
- Sustainable origins
- Awarded the FSC tick of approval for responsible forestry
- Made with 40-50% renewable resources from controlled cultivation
- Environmentally-friendly production
- Free from TBT, antioxidants, natural latex, lotions or perfumes
- Recyclable packaging
- Import carbon emissions are offset with Carbon Neutral
- Only nappy to be awarded the GREEN BRAND AWARD
There are 44 nappies per package (132 nappies total). Also available in individual packs and bulk 6-packs.