All the flame without the fumes.
Most of the readily available fire starters are filled with harmful chemicals and vapour. The smell is overwhelming right from the time you open the box and you you just KNOW they can't be good for you or your littles as they burn away.
Munch Nil Non-Toxic Organic Firestarters are a natural, eco-friendly alternative to those nasty supermarket fire starters. Made from unbleached cotton, organic beeswax and a few other (natural) secret ingredients, there's no need to worry about any chemicals or fumes. In truly sustainable fashion, the materials that go in to these environmentally-friendly fire starters are actually the off-cuts from the Munch and Nil food wraps - no waste here!
With a 15-minute+ burn time, they're great for home fireplaces, camping or your emergency survival kit, and are easily stored (and food safe!). They're light as a feather, so you can pop them in your camping pack and not even notice that they're there.
Good Stuff to Know:
- 15 minute+ burn time per fire starter
- Sustainably made from offcuts of Munch and Nil food wraps (unbleached cotton and organic beeswax)
- All-natural (no nasty fumes, toxins or vapours)
- Leftover ash makes great fertilizer for complete eco cycle
- Light as a feather and easy to store (even safe to store with food)
- Ethically made in New Zealand
- Made by mums on a benefit and struggling to find work - in doing good for the earth, you're also doing good for others (a personal investment in changing lives)
- 24 firestarters per pack
- Each fire starter measures 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Comes in an eco-friendly box measuring 22 cm x 7 cm x 8 cm