NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator
This product is currently sold out.
Don't let a blocked nose make life difficult for your little one.
At Naked Baby, we know that a stuffy nose isn't fun for anyone in the house. If your baby's nose is plugged up, that can mean trouble eating and sleeping (for more than just baby!).
NoseFrida is a doctor-recommended nasal aspirator that removes mucus from your child’s nose. Invented in Sweden by Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, the NoseFrida has been used by Swedish mums and dads for years. Simply put, the NoseFrida is a clean, simple way to suck snot from your baby's nose.
Good Stuff to Know:
- It’s smart
- It’s Swedish
- It’s maybe a little strange
- It’s doctor invented & recommended
- It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4)
- It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachael Ray, Parenting & more)
- It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators?
NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
Will NoseFrida make me sick?
No. Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user.
Can I suck too hard?
No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
Is NoseFrida made of safe materials?
Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
I took the tube apart for washing and now it won't stay attached.
The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
Does NoseFrida the Snotsucker come with filters?
Yes, it includes 4 filters – 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras.