Closer to nature.
The Plan Toys Beehives bring children a little closer to nature, and teach them about bees. There are six bees in varying colours (red, purple, yellow, orange, green and blue) that match with a hive for a realistic beehive environment.
Such an awesome way to teach little ones about bees, their habitat, diet, way of life, purpose and so much more. Great as an educational toy, you can separate each bee from its hive and invite children to use the pincers to bring each bee back to its proper home. The hives can be stacked and sorted.
Encourages cognitive and fine motor skill development by using the pincers to grab and sort the bees and match each bee to its corresponding hive, whilst learning about the bee species.
Suitable for 3+ years.
- A wonderful wooden educational toy that teaches children about bees while they learn about sorting and stacking, too
- Contains 6 beehives in different colours, plus matching bees, and pincers
- Made from sustainable, non-toxic wood and eco-friendly dyes
- Suitable for 3+ years
- Great for mathematical skills, fine motor skills, coordination, and language and communications
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 5.7 cm x 4.5 cm (each hive)