Your budding chef will love to set up their own Italian restaurant and dish up their creations to hungry customers with the Plan Toys Pasta Set. Great for role play, this cute set encourages little ones to grow in their understanding of balanced eating and intentional time around the table. Additionally, it assists with the improvement of language and communication skills development through interactive play.
Set includes a plate with a spoon and fork, fettuccine, a slice of salmon, three pieces of asparagus, two pieces of lemon, and a mushroom. Can be used as a set to create a delicious meal, or incorporated into other forms of free play.
Suitable for 2+ years.
- Great set for roleplaying
- Fun wooden food playset
- Encourages social skills, imagination, language, and communication
- Contents: plate, spoon, fork, fettuccine, a slice of salmon, 3 asparagus, 2 pieces of lemon, and 1 mushroom
- Made from natural rubber wood trees that no longer produce latex
- Plan Toys uses a chemical-free kiln-drying process
- Made with sustainable materials (non-formaldehyde glue, chemical-free kiln-dried process, water-based dyes)
- Made with sustainable manufacturing (solar energy, eco-efficiency manufacturing, biomass power plant
- Made with sustainable minds (Reforestation Program, Mom-made Toys Project, Children, and Community Club)
Box dimensions: 16 cm x 16 cm x 1.9 cm (approximate)