Fun wooden blocks with a twist!
A fun way to encourage communication and cooperation, as well as positioning skills. Great sensory toy for grip, tripod grip, gross motor skills, coordination and problem-solving.
Made from eco-friendly sustainable PlanWood, with safe, water-based finishes.
PlanWood is made from natural rubber wood trees that no longer produce latex. To keep the wood pure, no fertilizer is added to the soil three years prior to cutting the trees down. To strengthen the wood, Plan Toys uses a chemical-free kiln-drying process.
All Plan Toys are made using certified E-Zero formaldehyde free glue in place of traditional toxic wood glue, and organic colour pigments and water-based dyes that are good for both kids and the environment. Boxes and packaging are made from recycled paper and soy ink. Soy ink is more readily biodegradable and can be recycled more efficiently than standard chemical ink.
PlanToys products exceed international safety standards including both ASTM (USA) and EN71 (Europe).
Suitable for 2+ years.
- Eco-friendly wooden blocks with a twist
- Encourages concentration, communication, cooperation, grip, gross motor skills, positioning skills, and problem-solving
- Consists of 14 blocks in different shapes
- Twist the blocks and balance on each other to build new patterns, towers and buildings
- Made with sustainable materials (non-formaldehyde glue, chemical-free kiln-dried process, water-based dyes, organic colour)
- Made with sustainable manufacturing (solar energy, eco-efficiency manufacturing, biomass power plant, renewable trees)
- Made with sustainable minds (Reforestation Program, Mom-made Toys Project, Children and Community Club)