Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump - NEW (150 ml)
This product is currently sold out.
The famous Haakaa silicone breast pump has been updated!
The re-vamped Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump works in the same way as the original model; however, a few features have been added to make life a little bit easier. With an increased volume of 150 ml (up from 100 ml) and a suction base for support, the new and improved Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the easiest and most simple way to express breast milk.
Made from 100% food-grade silicone, this compact breast pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family barbecues or anywhere else you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. This great breast pump is 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and the environment.
Good Stuff to Know:
- Perfect for traveling
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food-grade silicone
- Fits perfectly into any hand bag or baby bag
- Dishwasher safe - can also be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate-free
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide-neck bottles
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- 150 ml capacity
- Suction base to ensure your pump will not fall over (meaning no spills!)
How to Use Your Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning).
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast and gently massaging the breast may help stimulate milk flow.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full, empty into a storage container and re-position.
- If the pump is full, or you wish to stop pumping, simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re-dress - the pump is 100% secure.
The breast pump may also be attached in the same way while your child feeding on your other breast to collect all let down and milk which would otherwise be lost into a breast pad.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is also useful in providing pumping relief from engorged breasts - night or day.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Lids and Stoppers sold separately.