The Unimom Allegro Electric Breast Pump is a great pump for on-the-go mums.
Great quality, easy-to-use and produces excellent results. Very portable. Designed for part-time pumping.
If needing a heavy-duty, high-suction pump to exclusively double pump all day every day, we recommend using the Unimom Forte Electric Breast Pump.
Good Stuff to Know:
- BPA, phthalate and lead-free plastics
- Dual-stage expression (mimics baby's natural sucking allowing for faster let down)
- Portable (lightweight pump; will fit in hand bag and easy to travel with)
- Rechargeable battery (over 2 hours of rechareable power or can work with AC power adapter (both included))
- Electronically controlled (LED display and soft touch controls)
- Adjustable vacuum/cycles (7 suction levels)
- Memory (will remember your first pump and will automatically switch to your desired level next pump, after the let down phase)
- Suction: Level 1-7 (260 mmHG)
- Weighs approximately 320 g
- AC Adapter (8.4 Volt DC)
PLEASE NOTE: Teats are not included with our pumps. Standard narrow neck teats will fit our bottles.
When you purchase a Unimom Allegro Breast Pump, we highly recommend you also purchase a Switch Kit to go with it. This converts one shield kit into a manual pump.
Unimom is a well-known, proven brand all over the world that is garnering excellent feedback. We are pleased to provide these products to you in New Zealand to save you money, while providing you with a high-quality product. Unimom products have been researched, tested and trialled, achieving desired results in both hospitals and homes throughout New Zealand. They match the quality of top leading brands in New Zealand and meet hospital-grade standards.
Given our excellent relationship with our supplier, we can supply parts and service repairs ASAP without long waits. Sound advice from a Midwife is available, including expressing/breastfeeding advice.
- Breast shield kit with back-flow protection (inner diameter of 24 mm; larger shield is available on request, however, the large shield does not fit the breast massager, nor can the Switch Kit convert the 27 mm shield)
- Silicone massager
- Bottle cover
- AC adapter
- Main body
- Air tube
- Bottle stand
Milk storage and transport options are also available.
- Based on personal domestic use
- 12-month warranty
- Includes pump motor and controller (everything inside or permanently connected to the plastic shell of the actual pump unit)
- Excludes all consumable parts, including: airlines (tubing/hosing); power pack and cable; silicone membranes (flap on valve head); valve head; breast shield; catch bottles; silicone massager
- Replacement parts are available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not provide a money-back warranty, but will repair or replace with fast service should the need arise