Perfect for summer play!
THIS IS AN OUTLET ITEM AND IS, THEREFORE, A FINAL SALE. Please see our Refunds & Exchanges information for more details. OUTLET items are also not eligible for Prestige Points redemptions and/or other discounts (no further discounts and/or codes apply). Thank you for your understanding!
The Wilson & Frenchy Organic Terry Growsuit is an adorable romper for fun in the sun. Featuring a sleeveless top and a mid-length shorts bottom, it's a relaxed and comfy choice in warmer weather. The three-button opening is super-stylish, while the snap crotch opening makes for easy nappy changes.
Available in: Ocean Stripe and Pebble
Sizes Available: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-18 Months, and 18-24 Months
- Adorable growsuit for baby
- Relaxed fit romper
- Sleeveless with short legs (mid-length)
- Button neckline opening
- Snaps at the crotch for easy changing
- Great for keeping baby cool and comfy on warmer days
- Made from 100% organic cotton terry toweling
- Machine washable
- Ethically and sustainably made in China
Wilson and Frenchy is an Australian baby and kids brand, loved across the world for its subtle colour palette, hand-drawn illustrations, playful graphics, natural and organic fabrics, and custom designs. Specialising in premmie, newborn & toddler babywear, muslin wraps, bedding, and our gift-ready kids' sleepwear in sizes 1 to 5. Wilson and Frenchy is the go-to brand for new mums and style-conscious shoppers seeking beautiful gifts for friends and family.
Each season, our baby boy, baby girl, and unisex collections are meticulously collated to tell a story that is original, whimsical, and beautiful. Most importantly, everything we create at Wilson and Frenchy comes from the heart, with an eco-friendly, sustainable approach, from our detailed designs to the special care and thought given to all aspects of your online shopping experience with us - from the quality of our products, to our bespoke cotton drawstring garment bags with our iconic gold foil.
At Wilson & Frenchy, we are passionate about helping mums and the community, and so we pride ourselves in ‘giving back’ with regular donations to not-for-profit organisations, charities, and hospitals.
Wilson & Frenchy is an Australian homegrown brand with an ethical, approach to all that we do. Just as we care for your family, we care about our production process, too, and its impact on the planet. Our cut and sew range and 100% organic cotton sleepwear are made and certified by GOTS fair traders in India, so you can be confident your purchase is ethical. Our ranges are made from all-natural fabrics like bamboo, cotton, and wool, ensuring our dedication to quality and sustainability.
Here's the Quick & Dirty Rundown of Everything You Need to Know for Shipping & Delivery:
- NZ orders are charged a flat-rate of $8.00 per order (no rural surcharges)
- International shipping will be calculated at the checkout
- Generally, orders placed by 12:00 PM on business days are dispatched the same day as ordered, via overnight courier (meaning you should have your gorgeous goodies 1-2 business days after placing your order)
- 95% of packages are shipped via OVERNIGHT COURIER (Courier Post) as our standard level of service (exceptions are big & bulky items to the North Island)
- Internationl orders are shipped via NZ Post AirMail or DHL Express (you can select at checkout and delivery timeframes are provided there for each service)
- We DO NOT charge a rural surcharge (please allow additional days for rural delivery)
- Please anticipate delays after weekends, holidays and promotional times due to increased order volumes
- You'll receive a shipping confirmation e-mail when your order ships (these can sometimes end up on Spam or Junk, so please have a look there)
- Orders are dispatched Monday through Friday (excluding public holidays)
For the full details on all of our shipping information, please pop on over here.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
Naked Baby Eco Boutique guarantees that you will be delighted by your shopping experience with us. If you are not happy with any aspect of your purchasing experience, please let us know so we may resolve these issues. Our aim is to not only meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act, but to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Returns and Exchanges (The Quick and Dirty):
- You are welcome to return an item for a refund to the original payment method within 21 days of purchase
- For purchases made online, the cost to return the item to us will be at the customer's expense (and the original shipping fee is non-refundable)
- Should you wish to exchange size or colour of an item, we will happily do so as part of our complimentary one-way exchange program (you ship the original item to us at your cost, and we will ship the replacement item to you at no additional shipping charge)
- Outside of 21 days, items may be exchanged or store credit provided, for up to 90 days
- Items MUST be returned in perfect, saleable condition, including the packaging (unwashed, unused, unworn - please package carefully so they don't get damaged when shipping back to us)
- All refunds will be processed via the original payment method, once the product is received by us in saleable condition, within 7 business days
- In the unlikely event that an item is faulty, please get in touch with us ASAP to chat about next steps (please DO NOT use the item)
- For further information, please refer to our Refunds & Exchanges page or our FAQs