A popular mid-weight sleeping bag.
The Woolbabe 3-Seasons Organic Cotton + Merino Sleeping Bag is easy to use and extremely versatile. Made from two layers of 30% merino wool and 70% soft organic cotton blend, it's a beautiful fabric exclusive to Woolbabe. Smooth and soft, they're a great option for babies with eczema or sensitive skin.
By varying clothing inside the sleep sack, they're perfect for temperatures from 18 to 28 degrees Celsius, making them ideal for day sleeps year round, and for night sleeps from spring through to autumn.
The merino component helps to regulate body temperature and keep your baby a comfortable temperature all night
Woolbabe's front zip is quick and easy to use. Simply pop your baby's arms through the arm-holes and zip it closed. The under-arm snaps make it a cosy fit when your baby is near the small end of the size range. A double-ended zip on the front closes at the top and zips downwards, and can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. The buggy slot in the back of the bag makes it easy to use in the stroller or pram.
Suitable for 3 Months-24 Months.
Available in: Dusk, Midnight, Pebble, and Tide
- Popular and versatile mid-weight sleeping bag
- Made from 70% organic cotton and 30% merino wool
- Merino helps regulate body temperature, keeping baby comfortable all night
- Simple and quick to use front zipper
- Can be used in rooms from 18 to 28 degrees (just vary the clothing)
- Great for safe sleep - no need for other bedding that can cover their face
- Baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Great for sleep association (their comfy Woolbabe means it's time for sleep!)
- Recommended by sleep coaches
- Packaged in a reusable cloth bag
- Fits 3-24 Months
Caution: keep away from flame and heat.