Puzzle enthusiasts, rejoice!
The MinMin Copenhagen Wooden Puzzle Game is lovingly crafted with natural hornbeam, featuring a soft and smooth finish. This gorgeous wooden puzzle is comprised of irregular shapes of various sizes to make building more challenging (but still a whole lot of fun!). Your mini-architect or engineer is sure to revel in the endless possibilities that this beautiful set offers.
In addition to putting the pieces together like a puzzle, the blocks can also be used as a stacking game. A fantastic heirloom gift, this puzzle is fantastic for developing fine-motor skills as well as using patience and concentration to execute the different challenges it may bring.
Handmade and hand-painted in Denmark with water-based natural paint.
Suitable for 3+ years.
- Gorgeous heirloom wooden puzzle
- Consists of 37 abstract, irregular shapes
- Lovingly handcrafted and handpainted (as such, each one is unique and colours may vary)
- Painted with natural, water-based paint
- Made with natural, sustainable hornbeam
- Soft, smooth finish
- Blocks can also be used as a stacking game
- Great for fine-motor skills, patience, and concentration
- Meets UKCA/(EN71-3)/CE regulations
- Box Dimensions: 30 cm L x 22 cm W x 3 cm H