Here's the Quick & Dirty Rundown of Everything You Need to Know for Shipping & Delivery
You can view the full details here.
- We try our best to get orders out as quickly as possible (generally within 1-3 business days after ordering)
- PLEASE NOTE: holidays and public weekends ARE NOT business days, and this timing starts the day after you've placed your order (ie: the day after you've ordered is the first business day)
- 95% of packages are shipped via OVERNIGHT COURIER (Courier Post) as our standard level of service (exceptions are big & bulky items to the North Island)
- Internationl orders are shipped via NZ Post AirMail or DHL Express (you can select at checkout and delivery timeframes are provided there for each service)
- We DO NOT charge a rural surcharge (please allow additional days for rural delivery)
- Sometimes "life happens" and it may take an extra day or two to catch up and/or get orders out (we're a one-woman operation with two small children at home)
- Please anticipate delays after weekends, holidays and promotional times due to increased order volumes
- If you are needing your order URGENTLY, please get in touch to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate
- You'll receive a shipping confirmation e-mail when your order ships (these can sometimes end up on Spam or Junk, so please have a look there)
- Orders are dispatched Monday through Friday (excluding public holidays)
- As an eco-friendly company, we extend this through to our shipping practices and use recycled boxes, home compostable courier bags, shipping labels made from recycled paper, and an eco-friendly paper alternative to bubble wrap (we keep everything pretty minimalistic so as to be kind to the environment - if you're looking for a fancy unboxing experience, we're not your shop!)
- To save trees, you won't receive an invoice or packing slip with your order - please refer to your Purchase E-mail for a receipt/proof of purchase, and your Shipping Confirmation for a packing slip
For the full details on all of our shipping information, please pop on over here.