A book for even the littlest fisherman.
The Fish of Aotearoa Board Book is a beautifully illustrated collection of the common fish of New Zealand, with each fish featuring their Māori names and a catchy rhyming description. The colours on each page are nice and bright; perfect for catching and captivating your babe's eye.
Printed on FSC-certified stock, this book has been approved by a certified Māori language translator. For every book sold, a portion of the profit is donated to a local Māori organisation or Kōhanga Reo.
Suitable for 0+ months.
- Gorgeous baby board book
- Fish names are written in English and Te Reo
- Catchy rhyming descriptions
- High-contrast images
- Great for focus, attention span, and memory
Printed on FSC-mix stock
- Written and illustrated in New Zealand
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 15 cm