Your little one will be singin' in the rain in sustainable style!
The Grech & Co. Sustainable Kids Umbrellas are both stunning AND sustainably made. The eco-friendly fabric of the umbrella is made from recycled plastic bottles that are given new life as a recycled polyester fabric that is biodegradable, too! For additional strength against the wind, thereby enhancing the longevity of the umbrella, the frame of the umbrella is made from fibreglass. To complete the fun, yet sophisticated, aesthetic of this gorgeous umbrella for kids, the handle is made with vegan leather. Child-friendly opening and closing
All colour palettes are designed with a timeless aesthetic, to complement other products in the Grech & Co. range, and to grow with your child rather than focusing on seasonality.
Suitable for 3+ years.
Available in: Burlwood, Fern, Light Blue, Rust, Shell, Spice, and Stone
- Beautiful umbrella for kids
- Kids umbrella made from eco-friendly and sustainable materials
- Fabric of the umbrella is made from recycled bottles (turned into a biodegradable polyester fabric)
- Frame of the umbrella is made of fibreglass, making it more durable and strong against the forces of wind
- Easy and child-friendly to open and close
- Velcro closure strap
- Anti-slip, vegan leather handle
- Timeless aesthetic designed to easily coordinate with the rest of the Grech & Co. range (and take the focus off of seasonality)
- Rounded ball points for a safer frame
- Designed in Europe; ethically and sustainably made in China
- Made in a factory that is Global Recycled Standards (GSR) compliant, which supports recycled material composition and traceability, environmental criteria compliance, ethical/social/worker standards, and more
- Great for year-round use
- Dimensions: 48.3 cm L