Making it easy for bubs to learn to drink independently!
The Haakaa Silicone Baby Drinking Cup is an excellent choice for babies learning to drink independently. Made from soft 100% food-grade silicone, this baby sippy cup is lightweight and drop-proof, so there's no need to worry about breakage. The easy-grip handles and sturdy base prevent the cup from tipping over, helping to keep spills at bay.
To make learning to drink from a cup easier and safer, this unique baby cup has a cut-out rim that gives room for baby's nose. This means that your babe can drink without tipping their head back, helping to minimise the risk of choking. It's a fantastic way to transition your little one from bottle to cup with ease.
Suitable for 6+ months.
- Baby cup specially designed to easily transition from bottle to cup
- Made from soft 100% food-grade silicone
- Lightweight, soft, and drop-proof
- Smooth, rounded edges to protect delicate mouths.
- Cut-out on the rim allows baby to drink without tipping their head back
- Double handles that are easy for little hands to grip
- Sturdy base to help prevent accidental spills
- 150 ml capacity
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks, or edges to harbour bacteria
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- Microwave, steriliser, and dishwasher safe