The tale of a hungry Kererū and his mates at the bach.
"Kererū’s BBQ" book combines fun rhymes, stunning watercolour illustrations, and the use of basic Te Reo Māori to tell the tale of a hungry Kererū (pronounced Care-dare-doo) who invites his mates to the bach for a BBQ with some delicious kiwi favourites to feast on. A gorgeous New Zealand children's book, it's as educational as it is fun, teaching your kiddos about factual birds, their habitat and food. It's a great read for the whole family!
- Written, illustrated, designed and marketed by Christchurch mums Karyn and Jess
- Printed and bound using paper from sustainably managed forests by small Christchurch companies
- Made in New Zealand
- 20 cm x 26 cm
- Soft cover with 28 gorgeous full-colour pages
- Rhymes, watercolour illustrations and basic Te Reo Māori
- Educational - features factual birds, their habitat and food