An adorable way to welcome baby!
The Little Difference Yay a Girl Greeting Card is eco-gifting at its best! Not only are these greeting cards adorable - they show that you care about the environment and being sustainable, too. Hand-drawn and painted by the lovely Soph in New Zealand, each card is printed on FSC-approved, 100% recycled stock and supports the planting of a tree.
Cards are blank inside to allow your creative juices to flow!
- A6 Greeting Card (148 mm x 105 mm) with a fitted envelope
- Hand-drawn and painted by a local New Zealand artist
- Printed on 300 g soft, textured, FSC-approved, 100% recycled stock
- Envelope is 100 gsm brown fleck kraft from 100% recycled stock
- Wrapping is 100% compostable corn start, sealed with a recycled paper sticker
- Printed in the UK with UK and EU materials
- 1 Card = 1 Tree (for every greeting card purchased, one tree is planted, raised, and protected toward permanent reforestation in Madagascar
- Reforestation project also helps lift local Malagasy people out of extreme poverty by giving them fair wage employment to plant your loved one a tree