Stylish relief for sore gums.
The MinMin Copenhagen Wooden Baby Teether has been designed as a sensory toy that also relieves sore, aching gums. Built to withstand a good gnawing, this non-toxic wooden teething toy is great for babies and small children looking for some teething relief. Made with sustainable materials, this stylish teether also has two silicone teething beads for added texture and a different teething surface. The shape of this wooden teether is easy for baby to grip and hold.
MinMin Copenhagen’s toys follow the open-ended play philosophy, inviting kids to play without rules for authentic self-expression. Through these experiences, children often learn best and develop their individual identities in the process. We believe that the curiosity and imagination we cultivate during our childhood years can always remain in our hearts, years after the toys have been put away.
Handmade in Denmark with sustainable materials and child-friendly paints.
Suitable for 0+ months.
Available in:Curious, Humble, Playful, and Strong
- Beautiful handmade teething toy
- Great sensory toy to stimulate baby
- Relieves and soothes gums during teething (much like scratching an itch)
- Aids in hand-eye coordination
- Great for tactile stimulation and grasp conditioning
- Visually stimulating - perfect for interactive eye tracking
- Hand-painted wooden teether, so colours may vary
- Due to the handmade nature, some variations in design may occur
- Great for fine-motor skills
- Handmade to meet UKCA/(EN71-3)/CE regulations
- A quality heirloom piece designed for years of play
- Crafted using sustainable materials and non-toxic paints
- Lovingly handmade in Denmark by a small family business
- Comes presented in a canvas bag
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 12 cm