An adorable introduction to Te Reo Māori
The My First Te Reo Māori Picture Dictionary Board Book features simplistic, eye-catching imagery that your baby will love, and beautiful, bright colours to keep them engaged. It's a fun and educational book that's full of 100 Māori words all kiwi kids should know. To enhance the learning (and accuracy), each of the bright illustrations features a written pronunciation.
Printed on FSC-certified stock, this book has been approved by a certified Māori language translator. For every book sold, a portion of the profit is donated to a local māori organisation or kōhanga reo.
Suitable for 0+ months.
- Gorgeous baby board book
- Pages written in English and Te Reo
- Includes written pronunciation
- High-contrast images
- Great for focus, attention span, memory, and developing the nervous system
Printed on FSC-mix stock
- Written and illustrated in New Zealand
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 15 cm