Fun sensory toy for wee ones!
The Plan Toys Sensory Tumbling Faces is a simple three-piece tumbling set designed to stimulate a child's sense of sight, touch, and hearing. This is a fun and simple sensory toy for the kiddos and features three wooden tumbling pieces that each safely contain an item to stimulate a different sense: fluff for tactile, three wooden balls for auditory, and a reflecting surface for visual.
They're a great introduction for babies to auditory, visual, and tactile experiences and testing their ability to differentiate between different sounds, movements, and colours. A fun toy for hands-on play to shake, grasp, and toss, which encourages fine motor skill development.
Sustainably crafted from chemical-free rubberwood trees, formaldehyde-free glues, organic pigments, water-based dyes, and safety tested
Plan Toys is the first toy company in the world to manufacture wooden toys from preservative-free rubberwood, and one of the leading toy companies to create new materials and processes to minimise waste up to zero. Leading the way in sustainable manufacturing and quality wooden toys to stimulate young children, Plan Toys uses rubber wood from trees that no longer produce latex and would otherwise be burnt. They also create some toys from 'eco Plan Wood', which is made from another waste product, the roots of the rubber trees and sawdust. This sustainable wood source is then kiln-dried without the use of chemicals, glued together with Plan Toy's own e-zero formaldehyde-free glue, and dyed with water-based dyes to create a wonderful selection of eco-friendly wooden toys.
Suitable for 6+ months
- Fun sensory toy for baby that stimulates sense of sight, touch, and sound
- The yellow tumbler has a mirror, blue has a rattle, and peach has a cotton filling
- Water-based dye color, printing color, and lacquer
- Encourages fine-motor skills
- Develops coordination
- Made with sustainable materials (non-formaldehyde glue, chemical-free kiln-dried process, water-based dyes, organic colour)
- Made with sustainable manufacturing (solar energy, eco-efficiency manufacturing, biomass power plant, renewable trees)
- Made with sustainable minds (Reforestation Program, Mom-made Toys Project, Children, and Community Club)