WOTNOT Baby Balm
This product is currently sold out.
A highly effective, pure and gentle balm for your baby's skin.
WOTNOT baby products have been developed by mums to cleanse, moisturise and soothe your baby naturally. WOTNOT uses the finest and most gentle natural extracts. Their products are free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, artificial preservatives and fragrances – they know WOTNOT to put in. WOTNOT formulas are so close to nature we know your baby will love them as much as you do!
WOTNOT Baby Balm is a rich cream enriched with certified organic pawpaw extract and comfrey oil, both known for their excellent healing properties and certified organic chamomile and aloe vera to soothe raw and inflamed skin. WOTNOT's organic beeswax acts as a barrier protecting sore skin and blocking out irritants.
WOTNOT Baby Balm also contains certified organic flaxseed oil, which is one of nature's richest sources of omega-3 and omega-6. Omega-3 is considered essential to human health but cannot be manufactured by the body.
Good Stuff to Know:
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics and glycols
- Free from artificial fragrances and preservatives
- Enriched with certified organic flaxseed oil - one of nature's richest sources of omega-3 and omega-6
- Suitable for babies and children with sensitive skin (however, as with any product, if you feel your baby may be allergy-prone, it is always best to do a patch test prior to general use)
Product Size: 100 ml (3.4 fl oz e)
Ingredients: aloe vera leaf juice*, beeswax*, olive oil*, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate and cetearyl olivate (vegetable emulsifiers), vegetable glycerine*, flaxseed oil*, carica papaya (pawpaw) extract*, purified water, xanthan gum, d-alpha tocopherol (certified GMO-free vitamin E), rice flour*, chamomile oil*, tea tree oil*, comfrey oil*, potassium sorbate (food grade preservative).
* = certified organic ingredients
Did You Know? WOTNOT use 100% renewable energy in their office and warehouse, and donate a percentage of each sale to wildlife and children's charities.